Sunday, October 26, 2008

What to talk about today (Sunday) Evening?

Made by Me and if you want it tagged just email me or click here... Memories TAG

Well, what to talk about today? I don't have much to say because of the pain I am in but I do have to tell you about my stepmother. My real dad was here today to visit me and all. He was telling me she was home resting but she is in a lot of pain now because of not having any pain pills. So, he stayed here for about 2 hours today to let her rest and get some sleep she really needs because she has been hovering over him like nothing is wrong with her and trying to do stuff she is not suppose to be doing. She is a what do you call them people that has to be in control all the time and doing stuff herself because no one can do it right but her? So that is why he left for a little while. They have their good and bad days together. But that is with any couple though. LOL!

Me and my dad had a good time this afternoon because we talked about all the old times and my dad was finally my dad for once. It was really great to see him in a good mood. Usually me and my dad don't get along because we always butt heads because we both are too much alike each other. So, it was good to be able to talk about memories and the best including the good and the bad. LOL! But he will always be hyper as ever. I don't know how he can be so hyper as he is. Boy he can get really loud too and after he left I had to take some tylenol for my headache from him getting so loud. I think he is getting something wrong with his hearing because he does talk too loud I think.

Also, while I was on the computer today I fixed up a little something with me and Rob on it for my Profile. Let me know what you all think about it. I usually do not put my picture on the internet but I think it is time to do that. LOL! I know I am very UGLY and very FAT so please don't comment on that. I know what I am and I can't do anything about it right now until I can get my illness under control. Thank you very much for taking the time to look over everything and for keeping up with all my talking. LOL! I know at times I can go on and on. LOL! Well, I hope you like some of the tags I am putting on here each time I post because this is stuff I have made or stuff I really enjoy!!

Well, I guess am going to make it short tonight. I think I will go and watch some TV because Extreme Home Makeover is on and than Cold Case is on and than my favorite show is Army Wives at 10pm eastern time. Boy do I love that. LOL! I can't wait and I am so upset because it is only 1 episode away from the season finale. I don't know what I will do without my Army Wives fix every Sunday. LOL! Well, take care everyone and have a great and blessed evening!! God bless you all and talk to you soon!! Many hugs and lots of love, KAT :OD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just come across your blog and I love it! You and your Dad sound like me and my Mom lol anyway I look forward to getting to no you God Bless Have a great week:) Kat:)

Emmi said...

Leavin' ya some luv!!! =D

Dannelle said...

glad you and Dad had a good time. Be happy, Dannelle

PurpleKatz said...

Thanks everyone!! I really do appreciate all the love!!! WOW I get to know another KAT. LOL!! That is totally awesome. So, what is your real name Kat? Mine is Katrina. Well, take care everyone!! God bless and many hugs, KAT :OD