Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday's Update on Stepmom

Well, I got a call this morning around 9:30am from my dad. They were letting my stepmom out of the hospital at that time. Than they had to go to the pharmacy because they have her on an antibiotics to make sure that she don't get an infection. So, that is really good on that. I am so happy she is getting to come home today but really I feel they should have kept her longer that was major surgery. But you know how doctors and hospitals are now days and plus there are more infections in the hospital than anyone know. Believe me you I know that first hand. Over 7 yrs ago I got MRSA from being in the hospital and almost died. So, I believe that if you don't really need to be in the hospital than don't go and stay. LOL!

I will be back later on and update you more on me and what is going on with me today. I am not really feeling too well and getting a really slow start on everything. LOL! Thanks again for taking the time to read this. You all be good and have a very blessed Friday!! Many hugs and love, KAT :OD

4 comments:

Emmi said...

Glad to hear your stepmom is on her way home.

Bookncoffee said...

Glad your step mom is coming home today. I have friends who have had 3 people in their family to get MRSA and it originated from the hospital. That is some nasty infection there.

Joyce said...

Glad Stepmom is home. Hope she recovers well. I haven't been feeling well today either. I got the funk (probably from the G/son) and have just rested today.
Hugs, Joyce

PurpleKatz said...

Thanks so much for everything everyone!! I think I have emailed all of you separate but I wanted to make sure I posted here as well. You all have been really great to me and I do totally appreciate everything. Thanks again!! God bless and many hugs, KAT :OD