Saturday, October 25, 2008

Off to bed now & see you all tomorrow


Well, I guess it is time for me to get ready for bed. Hubby is on his way home from work and it is around 11pm here on the eastern coast. LOL! I know I am a party pooper. LOL! I have to go to bed early because if not I don't get the rest I need for hubby to help me to get out of the bed in the mornings because I don't have anyone else to help me once he is gone to work. He has to work the following schedules normally.

Fridays -- 11 am until 9:30 pm
Saturdays -- 12 pm until 10:30 pm
Sundays -- 10:30 am until 9 pm
Mondays -- 10:30 am until 9 pm

So you see if I don't get up with him because he always has to leave at least 30 minutes or more before he goes to work. So, if I don't get up with him when he leaves I would not be able to get up the rest of the day because of the way our bed is and how bad my legs are. Like I said I am totally homebound and I do have a wheelchair but I can't use it in my home because there is just NOT enough room at all for it. My home is not that big for this electric wheelchair at all.

I wish sometimes I could get a Home MakeOver so I could be able to go out and than be able to help out in the house and be able to move around in the house too. I can't get out of the home because I do need the wheelchair and right now because I don't have the room to use it I don't and I have to depend on a cane which is not working right now because of how bad my knee is and all. Oh well that will never happen so I guess the next best thing is to try to get better and lose alot of weight. LOL! Oh well maybe that will not happen either. Who knows anymore.

Well, take care and talk to you all again tomorrow or Monday at the latest okay. Be good and don't do anything I wouldn't do. LOL! Happy Sunday Everyone!!! God bless and many hugs, KAT :OD


4 comments:

Joyce said...

Have a good night Kat. I'm gone too. Hope tomorrow is a wonderful day for you.
Hugs, Joyce

lisa said...

i hate it that you have that pain....your DH works alot....i hope you have a happy and blessed Sunday! XO

Bookncoffee said...

Have a good day today Kat.
I saw the site where you have your background added and went and got three of them for my three blogs.
lol So much to choose from. And so easy to add.
Sonya

PurpleKatz said...

Hello and Good Afternoon Ladies!!! Thank you all very much!! Today is not much better pain wise and don't think it will be because the weather is changing and all but at least it is not raining so that pain isn't there from that. Oh boy do I get down when it rains or snows.

I hope you all have a great and blessed Sunday and beginning of the week as well.

Yep hubby works alot of hours and does stuff here on the side too on his days off. I wish he was able to just work out of the home in the garage what he does on the side but that isn't making enough money and it doesn't include insurance like he gets with his full time job. You all have to know how that is.

Well, I am so happy you got grab a few backgrounds Sonya from the site they do have a lot to choose from. I would love to learn how to make them myself and maybe customize everything for everyone. I love to design as most of you know and that helps me with all my pain too.

Well, you all have a great day and talk to you all soon!! God bless and many hugs and love, KAT :OD