Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yippeee Steelers Won!!!

WOW my uncle is so happy the STEELERS WON the SUPER BOWL!!!!! By only 4 points. It was a very good game and it was a very close game. I know my uncle is so happy.

If you are a Steeler fan congrats to you and your team!!!!

If you are a Cardinals fan Congrats on a good game and you put your best foot forward. But I am sorry you had to lose to Steelers.

It was a great game and I can't believe I actually watched it all the way through and I am not one into the football either.

Well, take care and talk to you soon and thanks for reading!!!

Talk to you more tomorrow going to get ready for bed now that the game is over and boyfriend (Hubby) is home from work. He is sick so we are going to go to bed now. OK! Take care and many hugs to everyone. Love, KAT :OD

No comments: