Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Still hanging on yet again today...

Hello and Good Afternoon Everyone!

Well, I am still here but don't know for how long. Everyone here at the home is really depressed/sad/anxious and don't know what to do. We have been calling the attorney's office to see if they will give us a payoff or purchase price for the home but they are still giving us a run around like normal. First when we called there to ask for a certain lady and they told us that there was no one there by that name. Than we told them who we were and we were told to ask for this person and they said "HOLD ON" with an attitude and very mean to us. Well, they transferred us over to guess who, you said it right the lady we were suppose to talk to in the first place which they said that didn't work there. So, than she tells us we have to wait 4 to 5 BUSINESS DAYS to find out anything and we have to call back than. But in the mean time she told us that there are fees and other stuff that is added in daily. So, that is not right when we want to get this done as soon as possible.

What gets me is why would you want to do this if you can get the money and get it out of your hands. Meaning the attorney and the loan company. I just don't understand why they are going through all this if they can get their money.

Well, I guess this is all for now but I maybe back later depending on what is going to happen next. OK! Thanks for everyone reading and I know that everyone is having hard times and I know that so many are losing their homes and jobs and I do Sympathize on all this because I know what I am going through and I hope and pray that NO ONE has to go through all we have been through.

Thanks again for everything I really do greatly appreciate everything and the advice and friendship I am getting from you all. God bless and many hugs and love always, KAT :OD

3 comments:

Mental Notez said...

Hi Sweety...

I am now keeping you and your family in my prayers!! Believe me, there are folks like me out that that DO understand what you are going thru!! :O)
Meanwhile, perhaps you can find some strength in this song: 'There will be a day' by Jeremy Camp.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

Unknown said...

I am keeping you and your family in my prayers!!

Missie said...

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Hopefully, something will work out.